Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Converse Love ...

I bought these CONVERSE  " sneakers"  earlier in the year and couldn't be more pleased with them except...

I always refer to them as "sneakers" in quotes because they are structurally more ballet-flat than athletic-shoe. I've had several painful experiences in which I leapt from tall structures (don't ask why) expecting a soft landing, only to regret immediately not making a more prudent descent.

The rubber sole offers sufficient support for walking but is ill-suited for wall scaling and building hopping.




Most reviews recommend sizing down in Converse sneakers; while I could've gone down half a size in length, my average-to-wide feet would probably find the width too narrow in a smaller size. 

Aside from being fairly comfortable, these shoes are slip-on (the laces are decorative) and have an elastic pull tab at the heel for ease of wearing.


No comments:

Post a Comment