Friday, November 21, 2014

Choies blog review

I recently descovered online clothing store Choies  and decided to pick up some pieces that I really loved. I am a shade freak, so it's no surprise I picked up two sunnies! Anyway, it arrived in literally no time, the packaging was superb, by that I mean, it was packed in three layers, actual sunnies came in a sunglass holders, meaning there was no chance for the items to get broken or damaged. The quality of the products is great, they don't feel or look like cheap plastic/fabric pieces that would break in a week or two.
Personally I would highly suggest to have a peek in the website, it's not too expensive, good quality and the variety of things you can get is beyond amazing. I'm pretty sure whatever is your style, you will for hundred procent find more than one or two pieces that you will want to rock out in.





No comments:

Post a Comment