Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Valentino World

Hey lovelies ! I just received the most amazing heels Valentino Rockstuds from
LUISAVIAROMA online boutique

Im so happy I received these little sweeties. Months ago I had ordered a pair in white color, and now Im so excited for my Pink Pair.


I was a little confused into bying them or not because of their price ( 900$) but they are so amazing so I couldn't resist.
Hands down, these are the most comfortable pair of heels I own. I can actually stand for hours, the criss-crossing back straps don't cut into my heel, and my toes aren't squished like sardines in a can.
They are classy and will always make you look stunning.
There is no better review than trying them on by yourself.
Im happy to say that 900 were worth it.
Glad I have 2 pairs in my wardrobe now.




No comments:

Post a Comment